Background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Meat Cupcakes?!

Well, not really meat cupcakes, but that's what these mini meatloaves look like!  I love all things miniature.  Cupcakes and mini cupcakes.  Miniature dogs.  Travel size anything.  Things just seems more fun when they are little!  The other night I was trying to figure out something to make for dinner with what I already had.  I decided to make meatloaf.  It's pretty easy to make plus we hadn't had meatloaf in months.  I like making the mini meatloaves because you there is no cutting of slices and that makes them super easy to serve.  The process is all the same, except the cooking time is a bit shorter!  So, whip up your favorite meatloaf recipe, bake them in some cupcake tins, and enjoy!

Mini Meatloaves

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment