Background

Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm 'Baking' Something Special!

I've been a very bad blogger lately.  I swear I have a good reason.  Here it is:

Ultrasound taken at 8 weeks

Yep, it's a baby!  Or a gummy bear.  Or an alien.  I can't quite tell.  Right now, we calling it our 'Gremlin'.  You might find that offensive or odd, we find it rather fitting. 

I've been feeling pretty crappy the past few months.  And the last thing I've wanted to do is be around food because either 1) I feel nauseous and nothing sounds good when I'm nauseous and therefore the last thing I want to do is bake/cook.  Or 2) I'm actually feeling ok for a few minutes or hours and therefore I absolutely have to get stuff done that's been neglected because I feel nauseous most of the time.

Although I just entered the 2nd trimester, I'm still not feeling great.  Sadly, food in general rarely sounds good (but at the moment, I really want a doughnut).  Hopefully, that will change soon and I can get back to baking.  In the meantime, I will continue 'baking' the Gremlin.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment